I work at the Applied Crypto Group
at the University of Luxembourg as a post-doc since Oct. 2016.
Research in Cryptography
I am interested in provable security in symmetric cryptography and related topics.
- EWCDM: An Efficient, Beyond-Birthday Secure, Nonce-Misuse Resistant MAC. B. Cogliati and Y. Seurin. Proceedings of CRYPTO 2016 (I), LNCS 9814, pp. 121-149.
- Strengthening the Known-Key Security Notion for Block Ciphers. B. Cogliati and Y. Seurin. Proceedings of FSE 2016, LNCS 9783, pp. 494-513.
- Beyond-Birthday-Bound Security for Tweakable Even-Mansour Ciphers with Linear Tweak and Key Mixing. B. Cogliati and Y. Seurin. Proceedings of ASIACRYPT 2015 (II), LNCS 9453, pp. 134-158.
- Tweaking Even-Mansour Ciphers. B. Cogliati and R. Lampe and Y. Seurin. Proceedings of CRYPTO 2015 (I), LNCS 9215, pp. 351-367.
- On the Provable Security of the Iterated Even-Mansour Cipher against Related-Key and Chosen-Key Attacks. B. Cogliati and Y. Seurin. Proceedings of EUROCRYPT 2015, LNCS 9056, pp. 584-613.
- Security Amplification for the Composition of Block Ciphers: Simpler Proofs and New Results. B. Cogliati, J. Patarin, and Y. Seurin. Proceedings of SAC 2014, LNCS 8781, pp. 129-146.
- The Indistinguishability of the XOR of k Permutations. B. Cogliati and R. Lampe and J. Patarin. Proceedings of FSE 2014, LNCS 8540, pp. 285-302.
Contact and further information