Ph.D. student and Post-doc positions in cryptography
The Applied Crypto group of the University of Luxembourg is offering
a Ph.D. student and a post-doc position in
cryptography. Possible topics of interests are fully homomorphic
encryption, public-key cryptanalysis, and side-channel attacks and
We offer a competitive salary (about 37,000 euro/year gross for Ph.D,
and 64,000 euro/year gros for post-doc). The duration of the position
is 3 years (+ 1 year extension) for Ph.D., and 2.5 years for post-doc.
For Ph.D. position: MSc degree or equivalent in Computer Science or in Mathematics.
For post-doc position: a PhD in cryptography, with publications in competitive cryptographic conferences
Candidates should submit the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae (including your contact address, work experience, publications)
- Motivation letter indicating your research interests.
- For Ph.D. position: transcripts of B.Sc. and M.Sc. grades
- For post-doc position: a short description of your PhD's work (max 1 page).
- Contact information for 2 or 3 referees
For further information please contact: Jean-Sebastien Coron - jean-sebastien.coron at uni dot lu
Closing Date for Applications: June 1st, 2022. Early submission is