Ph.D. student and Post-doc positions in cryptography
The Applied Crypto group of the University of Luxembourg is offering multiple Ph.D. student and post-doc positions in cryptography, funded by the H2020 ERC programme. Possible topics of interests are fully homomorphic encryption, multilinear maps, public-key cryptanalysis, and blockchain applications.
The Ph.D. students and post-docs will be members of the Security and Trust (SnT) research center from the university of Luxembourg (>200 researchers in all aspects of IT security). We offer a competitive salary (about 34,000 euro/year gross for Ph.D, and 60,000 euro/year gros for post-doc). The duration of the position is 3 years (+ 1 year extension) for Ph.D., and 2.5 years for post-doc.
For Ph.D. position: MSc degree or equivalent in Computer Science or in Mathematics.
For post-doc position: a PhD in cryptography, with publications in competitive cryptographic conferences
Candidates should submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter indicating your research interests.
- Curriculum vitae (including your contact address, work experience, publications)
- For Ph.D. position: transcripts of B.Sc. and M.Sc. grades
- For post-doc position: a short description of your PhD's work (max 1 page).
- Contact information for 3 referees
For further information please contact: Jean-Sebastien Coron - jean-sebastien.coron at uni dot lu
Closing Date for Applications: July 15th, 2018